So once you have decided to buy an antivirus, simply go with the best and buy Norton. Norton by Symantec comes with a guarantee of 100% protection which no other competitor could guarantee in today’s market. Symantec Norton is designed to create next-generation protection against newest threats. Norton makes sure to send regular updates to its user about the latest threats in the market. Visiting and downloading software from www.norton.com/setup makes sure you have the latest version. Do you still have questions why Norton? Below is the list of features that would help you make your decision better.
- Norton provides cloud based controls to help you fix, update, renew and install Norton Antivirus with few simple clicks.
- Let’s the user schedule resources and intensive tasks for when you do not use your system.
- Multiple patented layers of protections to detect and eliminate threats quickly.
- Let’s you automatically fill in web forms to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your information.
- Provides detailed information about files in the system with File Insight.
- Monitors your system for suspicious behaviour to detect new crime ware, attacks and other threats using SONAR Behavioural Protection.
- Creates emergency DVD/USB to back up your system using Norton Bootable Recovery Tool.
Also we are always there for you as a Tech support firm to help you solve the issue of install, reinstall, diagnose or any other errors related to Norton Antivirus.
Everything about Norton is good and easy to learn. Norton makes sure that it understands the user. Hence Norton setup is so easy and simple with interactive arrows and keys. Just following the mere directions specified would get the software installed. Once installed Leave the rest to Norton. Norton does what it is designed for, protecting your online and offline world with Norton 360. Norton is one stop solution to protect all your devices. With Norton keep your data secure from viruses, spyware, malware and other online attacks.
No matter what device you use Norton helps to maintain privacy and it also makes sure to avoid unsafe websites and suspicious downloads. Well if you feel this is enough, then here is one that will be really helpful. With Norton moving your protection from one device to another is easy. Norton also would help you to locate lost and stolen smartphones and tablets. With all this features give your kids the freedom to enjoy the internet safely. Norton also works with Insight taking feedback of more than 175 million Norton users to identify threats and proactively avert them. Be safe with automatic and continuous updates to install important product or feature updates when you are not using your computer. However one needs to make sure to download the latest version by visiting www.norton.com/setup.
Outlook is a free mail and calendar services. This helps the user to stay on top of things and get it done. Outlook goes beyond the basic email tasks and helps you stay connected and productive with a clear, unified view of email, calendar, contacts and files. The feature are sharable like shared calendar. Consider everyone’s point schedule a meeting got more easy and better. Create collaborate and share files with others. One account for outlook and skype. Initiate skype for business voice and video calls for real time decisions. With OneDrive for business share and upload attachments without leaving outlook. Outlook.com is a free email service that’s similar to outlook. User can add their Outlook.com account to Outlook to manage all your email, calendars and contacts.
Creating an Outlook email account:
Open Outlook Express.
Click on top menu.
Click on Mail tab.
Left click on add button on the right.
Then click on Mail option for the list of option.
For any support related to Microsoft Outlook Support call toll free at :- +1-888-417-9332
Microsoft Corporation also known as Microsoft or MS is a multinational company headquartered in Washington. Microsoft emphasizes in development, manufacture, licenses, support and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Microsoft is known throughout for its operating system, Office suite, Edge and Internet explorer browser.
In 1990 Microsoft introduced its office suite, Microsoft office. This was a bundle of productivity software Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Office suite became dominant in its field for business purposes. In 1995 Microsoft released Windows 95 with multitasking features to expand its product line into computer networking and World Wide Web with new offers. Then later years came the advancement the Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mobile, Windows 7 and many more. With all these to the huge market Gates retired from his role as Chief Software Architect on June 2008. Although he retained another position of being an advisor for the company on key projects. Then came the industry boom for smartphone. The struggle with rival Apple and Google peaked up as they were dominating the market with modern smartphone and operating system. It took few years for Microsoft to revamp their flagship operating system with smart phones. Microsoft worked close with Nokia (smart phone manufacturer) to build up a small loyal base for its operating system in modern smart phone.
For any support related to Microsoft office suite installation visit www.office.com/setup.
McAfee is an Intel company since February 2011 and now it forms a part of Intel security division. However it is to be noted TGP Capital are the majority owner with 51% of McAfee. Although the ownership changed a couple of time McAfee remains unaffected and continued providing its services to their customers.
All the years of industry insight lead McAfee to come up with variety of products that can be broadly classified into Consumer Products and Business Products.
- McAfee LiveSafe.
- McAfee All Access.
- McAfee Total Protection.
- McAfee Internet Security.
- McAfee Antivirus Plus.
- McAfee Family Protection.
- McAfee Site advisor Live.
- McAfee Mobile Security.
- McAfee Active Response.
- McAfee Small Business Security.
- McAfee Endpoint Protection.
- McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Suites.
- McAfee Stinger.
These are not the only things; there are many more products and services offered by McAfee which includes:
Security as a service:
- McAfee Security for Business.
- McAfee SaaS Endpoint Protection.
- McAfee SaaS Web Protection.
Data centre products:
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise.
- McAfee Server Security Suite.
- McAfee Public Cloud Server Security.
- McAfee Security Suite for VDI.
- McAfee Security Suite for Databases.
- McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- McAfee Complete Data Protection Suites.
Network security products:
- McAfee Next Generation Firewall.
- McAfee Network Security Platform.
- McAfee Advanced Threat Defence.
- McAfee Network Threat Behaviour Analysis.
- McAfee Network Threat Response
SIEM appliances and service:
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager.
- McAfee Advanced Correlation Engine.
- McAfee Application Data Monitor.
For Installing McAfee one needs to visit www.mcafee.com/activate and enter their 25 digit subscription to download the latest version of the software.